who we are
• a small, grassroots organization
• working towards helping villagers become independent and self-sufficient
• partnering with a registered Malawian NGO, and local organizations
where we go
• to a country where 85% live in extreme poverty on ~$1.60USD/day
• in a community of 5,000+ villagers
• as the most substantial foreign aid organization in the community
what we do
• implement projects through Malawian partnerships (not us doing the work)
・income source for families
• engage villagers to participate in the work that will benefit them
・personal ownership & empowerment
We are small but MIGHTY!
Together we are making a difference!