Together, we are cultivating hope
one village at a time
by empowering villagers
to escape extreme poverty
and live independently!
We invite you to join us
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Founders Hall (back of Peoples Church)
Director, Rural Development Partners
Malawian Implementing Partner
Founder, Love a Village
This reception provides an opportunity to come and hear Daniel and Julie share news, stories and updates about what is happening on the ground in Luhomero, Malawi since Daniel began working full time in 2017.
Together, we empower villagers in Malawi to:
• improve clean water access with pumps and filters
• teach new farming techniques including mushroom houses & beekeeping
• educate in health & hygiene solutions such as toilets
• provide safe housing with better roofing
• empower girls with sewing skills & a focus on menstrual hygiene
FIND OUT WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT from other NGOs and charities.
You won't want to miss it!
Bring a friend!
At end of the reception, there will be an opportunity to donate* to support LAV projects if you'd like.
*Tax Receipts given for donations over $25.
No tax receipt issued for the $10 ticket.